This is the privacy notice of Boyd Associates Limited. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refers to Boyd Associates Limited. We are registered in Ireland and our company registration number is 421934.
IntroductionThis privacy notice will inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us.
Our policy complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 which incorporates the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with information on other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at our office in Dublin, Ireland.’
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested.
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities.
- to support a claim or defence in court.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to request us for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request us to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
How to contact us